- When you double-click in the tree the focus will not return to the
edit window. I use the code from NppSnippets where it just works, but
here is doesn’t work. The context menu item
Jump to Tagdoes work as expected.
- Switching between files leaves the tree untouched when there is no tags database found for the new source file.
- Find out how to use the full search pattern to jump to the line, while
searching. So including the
$to ensure the entire line is searched for.
- The C# treebuilder shows a class twice per namespace when this class is split over two files, for instance in a situation of a partial class defined in both FrmMain.cs and FrmMain.Designer.cs. I need a come up with a decent solution for this. What should be the tag to jump to when the class name is selected?
- The C# treebuilder does not recognize nested namespaces yet.