Version 0.9.1, Yet to be released¶
- Provide a 64-bit version of the plugin.
- Adjust to the new
pluginsdirectory of Notepad++.
CtagsPathwas not saved.
- Remove the changelog from the About dialog. It is already in the documentation.
- Include latest git commit SHA in About dialog.
- The color of the tree match the selected Notepad++ theme.
- Add an Options dialog.
- Rewrite of the way the language trees are built.
- Add a
- Add an option to specify the path to
- Converted DocBook documentation to reStructedText and publish it at Read the Docs.
Jump Backto bring you back to the position where you were when you jumped to a tag.
- Better support for sources stored in sub-directories.
- Very simple Tags Properties MessageBox.
- Add debug option to store the output of
- Updated to recent Universal Ctags build.
- Upgrade to SQLite version 3.9.2.
- After generating the tags file, it is now converted to a SQLite database. This makes it much easier and faster to build a proper tree.
- Tree filled with common types of tags for various languages. Still far from perfect.
- In the Select Tag dialog, preselect the first tag in the current file.
- Show a separate root item per language, if more then one language is found.
- Using a SVN (rev 804) based build of
- Upgrade to SQLite version 3.8.1
Version 0.1.1, 5 July 2013¶
- Tree now filled with functions.
- Added three toolbar buttons.
Version 0.1.0, 30 June 2013¶
- Internal proof of concept